Android apps need to be developed keeping in mind thousands of Handsets. There are thousands of Apps available online. But there are certain which are must for an Android powered Smartphone. The must Android Apps are listed below. If you feel like adding some, then feel free to comment.
1. Phone genie
It’s a handy reference guide to cell phones and tablets.
Phone Genie brings you the biggest record of handsets and tablet that has been available in over the last 15 odd years. It unleashes all the information of handsets and tablets on to your cell phones and tablets on a single click, with an UI that will adjust to any screen resolution your handset has.
- Detailed description of handsets and tablets
- Compare two devices simultaneously
- List of latest devices
2. Advanced Task killer
- Unmark ‘Advanced Task Killer‘ from running list to avoid ANR issue*
- Advanced Task Killer is also known as ATK. It is a tool to kill applications running in the background which are not often used.
- Auto kill is its special feature.
- Customize item height
- ATK is often used to kill apps and clean your memory.
- Using ATK manually to kill apps instead of auto killing app is preferable.
You just need to download this app and start using your own flashlight. No need to buy a torch. It is incredibly simple and yet quite handy flashlight app.
- Camera LED - Uses your handset’s camera led to emit bright light. Note that some devices don’t have a camera led. In that case the led flashlight option will be deactivated, but one can still use the screen lights.
- Screen Light - This is the basic white screen light, which is bright enough for daily use. One can use it as his/her prime flashlight option in case their device doesn’t have a camera led or want to save the battery.
- Warning Lights, Police Lights, Colour Flashlight, Strobe light, Morse code, Text to Morse, Manual Morse Code – Different light sources, which may be useful in many situations. One can change the brightness and the colors.
4. App Cache Cleaner
- Smartphone users know what the importance of space is. The App Cache Cleaner is a nice tool for clearing application cached files.
- Just one tap and it cleans all cached files for getting more space on your Smartphone.
- This tool can free a lot of storage memory for your phone.
- Get more internal ROM storage.
- If you running out of application storage, you now can get more available storage space by clearing apps.
No need to BOOT your phone anymore.
5. Hide it Pro
The app is disguised as “AUDIO MANAGER” in the app drawer. You can control the volume through the disguised Audio Manager. But you will put yourself in trouble, if you long press it. The ‘hide it pro’ app opens on long pressing it. I heard about it, and was impressed by its name. Even saw one of my friends using it, so thought of writing on it.
Some Highlighted feature about “HIDE IT PRO”:
- Automatically disappears from recent app history.
- Options on Screen lock-Pin and Password.
- The selected items get automatically gets hidden from other users.
- Built in encryption tool.
- Move files from one folder to another.
- Relates to a browser which one needs to download to use it on any site and no cache will be stored.
- Escape pin will hide every single stuff one has and no one doubting can actually see anything (if you get caught).