The GSMA Mobile World Congress is going to be held this year at Fira Montjuic, Barcelona this month. It is the congregation of a large exhibition from the mobile industry and a conference featuring most prominent leaders hailing from various, device manufacturers, technology providers, mobile operators and vendors.
Mobile World Congress’s history can be traced back as far as upto 1987. From 2006 onwards Spain has been the home ground for MWC, making it the melting-pot of Mobile Technology. This year it is going to be held from 27th Feb to 1st of march. It is expected to have an attendance over 60000.
Over 1400 exhibitors are expected this year. Some of the exhibitors are big market players like
- Google Inc
- Intel corporation
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
- HTC Europe Co Ltd
- Nokia Siemens Networks
- LG electronics
- ST Ericsson
There are various components to MWC and this year they have 6
- A world class conference featuring many visionaries.
- Product and technology exhibition.
- App planet, the centre for Mobile App Universe.
- Global Mobile Awards.
- mPowered Brands, where mobile players connect with global marketers to bring visions to reality.
Mobile World Congress is the epicenter of redefining the “Mobile Life”. To know more about MWC stay in touch with us.